Friday, April 12, 2013

TGIFriday's, Hamilton, NJ

Well, as I've previously mentioned, chain restaurants are not known for the quality of their drinks.
Or food.
Or service.
But I digress.

So I wasn't expecting much from the LIIT at TGIFriday's, and I wasn't disappointed. They didn't use a premix, I'll give them that much. But it's funny how little alcohol can be in a drink that is supposed to have five shots in it. Two LIITs to get a light buzz? I guess at the happy hour price of $5, it's to be expected, but it's still disappointing. The taste was nice, though; easy to drink. I tried the Hawaiian version, too. Eh. For all of the raspberry it was supposed to contain, it wasn't really flavorful. And THAT one wasn't on the happy hour price list!
Note: The company at the table was OUTSTANDING. Including that striped arm that snuck into the photo...

I guess I should stay away from chains, already!!

No comments: