Saturday, August 3, 2013

Silk City

July 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Much more than expected on a number of fronts.

As you can see from the list of draft beers, they are reasonably priced. Not outrageous. So when I ordered my LIIT at the bar, I didn't expect just one dollar change from the ten and five dollar bills in my pocket!

I think this might be the first $14 drink I've ever had. Needless to say, I wasn't going to order a second one. So I sat at the bar and enjoyed it...it had a good flavor. A nice blend; nothing spiking out above anything else. Went down easy. I would have considered a second one, had it not involved loan paperwork. So I went out to the dance floor for a while.

Interestingly, two and a half hours after my drink, when I decided to leave, I still felt some of the residual effects of it! It was like a time-release LIIT -- a long, slow burn. I have no idea how that could be, but I plan to go back and try it out again!

You know, for the sake of science.

You have to be able to replicate your results for validity.

It's important!

Shut up!

No comments: