Monday, January 13, 2014

Nocturne Nightclub
November, 2013

This is Brian.

Brian is insane.

However, I will attend any party Brian is bartending at.

Why? Well, within that silver mixing cup is one of the tastiest LIITs you're likely to come across, even if it doesn't quite meet the criteria. You see, Brian mixes his LIITs without the gin, and he puts in some orange juice. I seem to fall for the OJ in the IT every time. But no gin is a really good idea! (Note that there are only FOUR bottles in the photo. No gin.)

Do not dismay! This doesn't mean that it's a weaker drink, especially after Brian puts his secret spin on it. I'll tell you his secret, because I'm fairly sure he can't kill me. (After our first round, my friend and I each choked him out, but that's another story for a different blog.) He asks you what your favorite liquor is in the drink, and then he pours that down the straw so it slaps you in the face with your first sip! Fun!!

Then there were the free shots that didn't diminish the review in ANY way, so many thumbs up for Brian's Long Island Iced Teas, although I have no idea where he'll be serving them next!

No comments: